View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 11:38 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
@Alizeefan, do you know if they plan on promoting Marina in the USA?
Such a hard question =

What exactly do you mean promoting and who is they ? ( i tried to answer many times but erased as i go off on tangents ) Short answer it seems they are , Electric Lady Land , songs mostly English - collaborations with US artists but by the book they go by - VEVO ( boo ) this song cant be seen cuz you live in the US . I'd guess you ask as like many you see her on the verge of US success - lil fish have to swim and make the waves cross those shores - so if that is what you wish for stand up and shout . Marina Kaye # 1 today on itunes France with her song Homeless !

The anti-US viewer youtube problem is a serious issue for the US promotion , videos make or break songs and performers . The majority of US fans aren't patient there so many buttons to push , click .

Basically we want her here but she lives there kinda like most others from France or wheresoever , they are promoting her to the US markets but aren't full fledge with big money backing nor or they taking advantage of the last many years her popularity how they could with self online promotion . Dont get me wrong she is good and her dad too at keeping fans updated but its all in French . . . If you wanna grab the US market you have to have English fan pages and whatnot . If it was up to me i'd move her to Hollywood get her on some Disney show and do the acting music thing for exposure but that is alot to ask a kid and family to move around the world to Hollyweird . Now with proper guidance online she could be promoted beyond any of the above but they need the right person behind that and i'm not available lol .

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Another song from her album that she sang live in a church:
^ MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAZING

Ya know AJ loves MK <3

Last edited by alizeefan; 05-23-2015 at 05:12 PM.. Reason: im always editing my post so come back tomorrow when im done