View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 09:26 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It finally donned on me what is going on here and I think it's because of what's being going on in this country the past few years, that I finally saw the light. It's obvious Mylene Farmer and Laurent Boutannat have been colluding with Gooogle so that when anyone does a search for any dance studio in France, the name "Studio de danse Mylene Farmer & Laurent Boutannat" would pop up. A plot this sinister had to be known by the upper levels of the French government. Yes..........Macron knew. In fact a dossier was being put together by the DGSI (French equivalent of MI5) that would have painted Alizee and Gregoire as blatant jay walkers to divert attention from what was really going on. MF, alias Mylene Farmer figured she would start with A&G because of their connections in the past and such a thing that appeared to be a simple mistake, would be easily overlooked. But they didn't count on some country hick from thousands of miles away, doing a Google Earth search for dance studios in Ajaccio that would lead to their downfall. I can hear those European sirens wailing outside the estate of Mr the jig is up, Monsieur Boutannat!