View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 03:13 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

X-Factor.

In the pre-MCE era of Alizee, her performance of L'Alize at The Dome 21 has to be in my top few favorites. We have all seen it, but maybe a new member or two might not have. She has everything here. She's adorable, stage presence, ear to ear smile, happy, cute facial expressions, connecting with the fans. She looks like she is having a blast. What's not to love? In a clip that Scruffy recently posted in another thread where Alizee is showing some attitude to Greg when he is asking her to do the rumba, she is telling him that she cannot invent another personality. This implies that who she is on stage is what she is off stage, and it looks like that is truly the case.

Just as a side note, this video is not the first of her early videos where she is wearing what looks to be a wedding band on her ring finger. In her most popular Moi Lolita video, same thing but looks to have a diamond on it, like an engagement ring. I know she wasn't married or engaged at the time, but I find it curious she is wearing these kind of rings on a finger reserved for something special, while leaving the others bare. I know she had some boyfriends, so maybe a promise ring? Nothing at all, just a ring?

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 09-28-2018 at 03:36 PM..