View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 11:37 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaylee View Post
I wish Alizée would make another album. It would be interesting to get a metal album but, not very likely. I wish she would come to the United States.
Those are 2 of my biggest wishes, but not the metal part. As much as I think getting back together with Mylene would 'almost' ensure her success, I don't think it would work without the music of Laurant Boutannat.

When I first saw her perform La Isla Bonita, though a beautiful woman and dancer, that didn't impress me much, after all, it was Madonna's song, but next I watched Moi Lolita in Amsterdam and the first thing that grabbed me was the music. I thought " What is this music? It's something I'm not used to hearing in the type of music I listen to, yet I'm already captured by it".

Then before she even starts singing, we get a glimpse of her. Three things I saw, I was already on the edge of my seat and I hadn't heard one word. Two things I love in a performance is when the performer enjoys what she is doing and it's obvious, she loved the moment. Then there was that little wave to the crowd. Something MF told her to do? I'm sure it wasn't. It was a performer who loved the fans who already knew her and were waving to her.

Me and others often say she was cute in her early years and blossomed into an incredibly beautiful woman in 2003. That isn't completely true. There are performances in those first couple of years, where she's more cuter than beautiful, but this performance, I think because of her confidence, her happiness, radiated beauty and that was the third thing that made my jaw hit the ground, before she even sang a note and I feel there are only 2 people 'together' who can bring that back to the stage and that is MF/LB.

Once she started singing, it was over! My life was changed forever.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-09-2019 at 11:43 PM..