View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 11:10 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
So, I just finished watchiing a re-run of SNL (Saturday Night Live). Their musical guest was Lady Gaga. As I watched her performed twice, I couldn't help but think of En concert each time, specifically the JEAM part. It reminded me of how beautiful Alizee dances. I said to myself: "That's how a woman should dance." It also made me wonder how this woman (Lady Gaga) became one, if not the most famous female singer in the world. I admit she has talent. But, I truly believe her talent pales in comparison to our Alizee.

I feel blessed to have discovered Alizee. The world has no idea what it's been missing!!!
My older brother was asking me about the woman I had on my wall paper.

So I told who she was and how I got into her a few years ago and I asked him if he had a spare thumb drive. He gave me one and a copied En Concert off my computer to his thumb drive. About two hours later guess who was glued to his computer screen? I asked him how he liked Alizée and the look on his face told me every thing before he opened his mouth.

He looked up at me and said she is so sexy. He also made a comment on how different she was from Britney who looks and performs like a slut.

At the time he was into an Italian singer named Laura Pausini so I got exchange music with him.