View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 01:46 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone ,

first of all, sorry for my (not so good) english. I'll give it a try.

I am am 25 Years old and from Germany. I cant remember when or where I heard about or saw her the first time.
Moi... Lolita was also a big radio hit in Germany ( could be possible i have heard it in the radio) she also performed on serveral TV shows, but in that time I guess I was just to young and not interested in Chartmusic or actually in all of music
Some years past by and and in 2005/2006 I finally got my own PC with internet acess what openened a new world for me ( Gaming, watching videos and stuff) but nope no discovery of Alizée.
In 2010/2011 I started listening to EDM especially to Trance Music and some Remix of Moi... Lolita was suggested to me and I downloaded it to my pc,
Sometimes I listended to it and I know pretty well I also searched on google about Alizée, where she is and looked at some photos and thought" yeah, a nice looking woman but no real excitement came up. It will always be a mystery to me why it didnt came up back then.

One week ago I listened again to this Remix on my Pc and I searched for it on Youtube. The orginal Mix what has much more vocal parts was also suggested to me. Really great Song, cute Voice thats what I thought, the Video on Youtube showed only the CD Cover.
Ok, lets search for a live Version and you all know which Videos you will see when you do this! Live at Amsterdam for example...

I just can tell , my jaw dropped down.....too beautiful to be true.
Her gorgeous natural face, her beautiful eyes, her aura and her radiant smile everything I melted immidately. (Many other Users in the forums described this momet very well.)
I didnt care about If her outfit or dance was sexy or not and if I do not know french.
How I can say this ,it is just see her pure pretiness like when you look at a beautiful landscape in some ways. Just magic.
I would say she still has it! Of course she looks more mature now but still a very beautiful woman.

Now I cant really stop watching Videos and looking at photos. Help me! It is a obsession.
Of course I listended to her albums and to be honest was a bit sceptical if this suits may taste of music.
What can I say, I like it! Mes courants électriques is my favourite.

I am writing this with a tear in one eye and a smile in the other,
finally discovered her what is pure joy on the other hand I missed completely the early "golden" years or actually almost everything.
When I am reading all the forum posts here and on alizee-forum.com ( couldnt believe they closed it in May this year) and think about all the great stories and discussions that took place. Oh man, I would love to have been part of it!

Kulli

Last edited by kulli; 08-01-2017 at 12:39 PM..