View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 12:13 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well I know many times she's posted pictures at restaurants, sometimes including what she was eating. Maybe with a little detective work, looking through pictures she's posted, we could figure it out. I don't remember seeing much that look appetizing such as a thick steak or a juicy hamburger.

I found this article, but I think it's from years back so her diet may have since changed. EDIT: No I just rechecked it and it gives her measurements as of 2014.

http://celebhealthy.com/alizee-healt...-and-hip-size/

'When asked if she’s on a diet, she answered, “No, I’m not on a diet. On the other hand, I’ve reduced my consumption of red meat. I’ve semi-eliminated beef from my diet – I don’t like it. I eat poultry, essentially chicken, and lots of fish, I’m crazy about that. I’ve also come to eat a lot of cooked meats.”'

It's good she eats the one food that is truly international...................Pizza!!!!!

"

I'm guessing Alizee shared those pizzas, but she does look very possessive and might bite if you got too close. She must eat a lot of junk food on the road, but I'll bet she gets plenty of gourmets too. With all the traveling, she has to eat out quite often. My experience in France is that it's harder to find a lousy restaurant than a good one. I expect she is invited to people's homes fairly often, and no doubt the meals served by her high-end friends are excellent. Being French, she is probably a good cook. Being a celebrity, possibly not. Several years ago, there was a video of her plugging a restaurant in Paris. I expect she did that for the money rather than a love of that particular restaurant. I tried to find the video, but without luck. It's probably been taken off the Internet. Over all, I’d wager Alizee eats better than most of us.

Despite her ample butt, she has kept her weight down. All the exercise dancing, no doubt, helps. There is one video in which she looks emaciated. Was there something going on in her life at that time to account for the loss of weight? Was that when her marriage was breaking up? I love this video by the way. I love to watch her sing and the audience’s reaction to her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFMtlCfsroY

Just found some information that blows my theories out of the water:

Alizee's favorite food: Chinese & chocolate covered marshmallows (Ugh! Must have something to do with "Forever Young.")

Languages Known: English, Spanish, Italian.
(She's been introduced to them at some time in her life, so I guess you could say she knows who those languages are.)

She was voted the second sexiest woman in the world in 2011.
(I haven't been able to figure out who ran this contest, so I don't know who came in first.)

Her measurements are: 32.5 23 35.5
(She withheld this information on another site.)

Religion: Assuming there is a religion, it's none of your business.

I haven't been able to determine the date this information was posted.

http://www.celebritytonic.com/alizee-jacotey/

Last edited by Shepherd; 04-05-2016 at 02:27 AM..