View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 03:14 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

They could be olives still. The kind I like and usually have look to be smaller than these, but my local supermarket has an olive bar which I haven't sampled yet but the olives in it are of a size closer to a golf ball. I haven't done much research into why the different sizes but makes me think these are more likely to be olives. I believe I have pictures of the menu, I'll have to see if I can find it.

One of my biggest complaint about pizza is when it doesn't have enough tomato sauce and this looks to have plenty. Ham is usually something I don't order on pizza, but I can imagine it goes well here with this pizza.

Of course they have many other things on their menu. I dined there twice and I think I took pictures of my meals. I was going to dine there a third time for lunch on the day I left, but there was a fire down the street and the streets going by Chez Paulo were blocked, so they were closed. I think they tend to be a little superstitious on Corsica, so I hope they didn't blame me for the closing.

Just looked up some pictures....

I believe I mentioned before Blanche and her son treated me very well. She showed me around the restaurants and explained most of the pictures they had hanging there including ones without Alizee, but also of famous personalities, unfortunately none of which I knew. The first meal I had there was Escalope Normande- Veal with mushrooms and cream.

IMG_4846.jpg

IMG_4848.jpg

Attachment 1873

IMG_4851.jpg

Attachment 1875

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-30-2019 at 02:54 AM..