View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 08:44 PM

rj.bagby is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
I have both versions as well. Both cost about the same (around $23), although the French version only came with the DVD.

The French one is better, both in audio and video quality. The reason why I bought the Mexican version (through E-bay) was because I couldn't play my French version on my big screen TV. (I think it's because it's PAL, not NTSC).

Again, the Mexican version came with both DVD and CD. But, unlike the French version, it came in a CD case. The audio in DVD is about half a second delayed on JAM (Of all the fr#$@ng songs!)

Also, there's some scenes that were missing like the one where she spoke after Hey! Amigo. (One of my favorite parts!) But, overall, I'm still happy because at least I could watch it on my old big screen TV!

PS: I haven't tried the CD yet since I already have CD-Rs in my car and CD player! (Don't worry. I didn't download it illegally. I just captured the audio/songs from my DVD!)
I just checked mine and I have the mexican version according to that barcode. I have no problems with it. It is in Dolby Digital 5.1,DTS 5.1, and Stereo 2.0 (and no cd with it).