View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 03:49 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well the die is cast, the horses have left the barn and the water has gone under the bridge.
The deed is done.

What I decided to do in the end is to post a question on the e bay page where you can ask a question of the seller. I thought this would be less intrusive than going to her Facebook page.

I wanted to use the statement that Bigdan so graciously translated for us, but it only allowed for 1,000 characters (1 for each euro.............jk) so I had to do some fancy foot work to get it down to that limit and it was too late to get further help from Bigdan, so I had to trust Google translate. I'll post below what I wrote and the translation for it below along with what it said after I posted.

I posted it at 3:15 am EST, which is 9:15 am Paris time, so she has about 4 hours to see it before the auction ends.
The good thing about doing it this way is if I did it by posting a message on her wall, everyone could see my e-mail address and someone could try and pull a fast one, but this way, only she will see the post.

Question is, what do we do if she doesn't respond? I feel we should still make the donation, but how do we get in touch with them if all of our efforts have failed so far? I guess we'll worry about that tomorrow if it comes to it.
Hello Alizee.

I am a member of AlizeeAmerica. A forum with members from all over the world. We wanted to do something to thank you for what you did for us in march of last year.

We heard of this auction to benefit Un sourire pour Jean Baptiste. We wanted to make a small donation of 1,000 euros, in your name directly to this organization but all our attempts to contact them have failed. Probably due to the language differences.

So we are appealing to you, to help us get this money to that organization. We do apologize for getting you involved in this. That was not our intention.
Again this is a donation. We still want you to have the toy to still auction off and raise more money.

If there is a way we can send the money via e-bay, or paypal, please let us know.

Thank You.
David Hardy

e-mail: dh777@comcast.net
Bonjour Alizée.
Je suis un membre de AlizeeAmerica. Un forum avec les membres de partout dans le monde. Nous voulions faire quelque chose à vous remercier pour ce que vous avez fait pour nous en mars de l'année dernière.

Nous avons entendu de cette enchères au profit de Un sourire pour Jean Baptiste. Nous voulions faire un petit don de 1.000 euros, en votre nom directement à cette organisation, mais toutes nos tentatives pour les contacter ont échoué. Probablement à cause des différences linguistiques.

Donc, nous faisons appel à vous, pour nous aider à obtenir cet argent à cette organisation. Nous nous excusons pour obtenir-vous impliqué dans cette affaire. Ce n'était pas notre intention.
Là encore, c'est un don. Nous voulons toujours que vous avez toujours le jouet à vendre aux enchères et de récolter plus d'argent.

Si il ya une manière, nous pouvons envoyer de l'argent via e-bay, ou paypal, s'il vous plaît laissez-nous savoir.

Merci.
David Hardy

e-mail: dh777@comcast.net

Your message about the subject Toy2r customized by Alizée for Jean Baptiste was sent to alizee.officiel.

You should receive a response within 1-2 business days. The member is in a timezone different from yours, and may need more time to answer your question. A copy of this e-mail was placed in the Sent folder of the Messages section of your account. A copy was also sent to your e-mail address.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-06-2011 at 03:51 AM..