View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 01:57 AM

patyl is on a distinguished road

My brother has just called me he says that he went to the red carpet but got also a ticket for the event.

That Alizee's fans were in different parts of the carpert and that it was the most screaming group

During the event outside and inside the Auditorioum it was a lot of "Alizee Alizee" screaming and other fans from other groups start to participate with their idols.

A break of 5 minutes was mention in the audio and with Alizee appearance and that Auditorioum got crazy with noise and cheers for Alizee

When they announced her, she sang Mademoiselle Juliette and you could here some fans singing with her

Later they had another break and the category of Alizee so during the break the people start to cheer and say her name.

When the guy announce the winner he said nice things and present Alizee as the winner and that the people went crazy in the Auditorium

And she thank half in French and half in Spanish and it was very cool.

And my bro told me she looked lovely and with a new haircut similar to Tom Cruise's wife....Katie Holmes

Glad to hear that Alizee is back and would be nice to have her more in showbiz cause honestly the sites needs all the punch of the last months.

Goodnight to all and I am pretty sure some sites will have a better resume of the event.