Thread: Her forehead
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 10:53 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

I just want to point out that my polls (each specifically about the music itself, not the perfomances (though I admit I started the nose thread), my fav moment ever is when she says 'mes jouets' in PTB en concert) and the interview threads are currently the most active threads. It's ok to be somewhat smitten by her looks, who wouldn't be? But pretty much any active member on this thread is almost guaranteed to actually like her more for the music. I have shown her to my bro and cousin, both responded possitively to her looks, but they disliked the music, so they didn't join this forum just to see her. Ether way, for me, I heard her long before I saw her. JEAM sucked me in by the amazing audio that went with it, not the dance. I far prefer her personality and music to her looks, and if you want proof, think about this: the only pictures I have of her are a few recent ones, that I like less. Yet, I remain faithful. I can't watch any videos at all! But I still love her for her. The looks are just icing!