View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 11:16 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
Well, you are already on the DC++ hub, (heck, I'm downloading some stuff from you right now) There are many people on there that have their collections organized in various ways. I've even seen some database files. Maybe you can get some idea there.

I'm just downloading everything from the hub, using the non-duplicate option. I'm seeing how others have their collections organized, and I'm going to start doing that myself. My server is always on, and I hope to become a hub admin someday, to keep the torch alive!
Yah I see you are downloading from me I got a lot of stuff from the Lilipad DC++ Hub that hasn't been fixed and is no longer available. But yah I mean the whole shabang, as in everything that exists that relates to Alizee that is on people's hardrives that they are willing to donate for the cause.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayush View Post
naah... We are talking about the "whole" lili collection. I know that many members have a collection around 100-130 gb, but they are not satisfied. Hey, wait a min. , are the unofficials stuffs too included ?
Well just not unnofficial mp3s....just cause there are a BILLION remixes and poopoo and more are being made everyday.