Old 03-25-2013, 05:50 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road
Default : [Radio] France Bleu - On repeint la musique // 24.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Well that makes it official then.

What did she say?
Okay, so , in the beginning she talked about her new album, she explained why she called it "5" , because it is her 5th album and that she wanted it to sound simple and universally understandable, especially for her Mexican fans . Then they started talking about Mexico, she said she's going there 3-4 times a year and that she's going back to Mexico in first week of April . She then said that she made a song in spanish in her previous album, without much success, and she preferred to stick to french in the new one.
Then they talked more in depth about the new album ;she said that she was perfectly okay with just being a singer and she talked about the songwriters she worked with. Then they went on talking about Corsica, that's it's like a big family for her.. They talked about Adrien Gallo of the BBBrunes and played Boxing Club afterwards

They quickly mentionned LE saying that "Alizée is a pillar of LE"

The interviewer then pointed out that Alizée thanked JJ Goldman in the album even though she didn't select his songs. She explained that "his songs were great" but she "wanted to be honest , telling him that his two songs didn't match the general feeling of the album" , she said that she would keep the songs for another album , and JJ Goldman perfectly understood.

HERE COMES THE INTERESTING PART

Then, the journalist quoted some relationship break-up lyrics in 10 ans , ACDLA, Dans Mon Sac ..

And she actually went full private , and talked about Jérémy.
She talked about her break up, the disappointment of her relationship, "I was breaking up when I did this album and I really suffered from it." , "it took 10 years to split up with our daughter's father" , " women mature more quickly than men and 10 years later, when at last he reached maturity his woman becomes weary of him."

Then she ended up by talking about Les Enfoirés CD/Dvd

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 03-25-2013 at 03:52 PM..