View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 09:48 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
That is a lot of work for a ringtone scruff! Your phone doesn't play mp3s as ringtones?
Unfortunately it's an older phone with no seperate memory card and that's the only way I can get ring tones on to it.

Because of my vacations, I'm in Istanbul at the moment, I have to make certain financial decisions. For instance on my last trip and on this trip, I will have gone or will go to the Triage Lavoir building ( where ACC was filmed), Lyon to see Les Enfoires, and Corsica, where it all began. So I can't really afford an I phone or an I pad or a HDTV or a shiny new car but I'm quite happy with my choices. My x did just send me a Kindle Fire though

One somewhat bad consequence is I'm lugging along my heavy Inspiron laptop on this trip which with all it's attachments, takes up a lot of room in my luggage that I could really use. I don't know the Kindle well enough yet to know if it can take it's place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
Ok thanks. I downloaded moi lolita from that link, how do I get it to my ringtones? I am new at this sorry, lol
When you say downoaded, I'm sure you must mean it's on your phone as a message. So what you "should" be able to do now is open up that message, then with my phone, there is an "option" selection that I can click on which will give me a choice among others to save as ringtone. Hopefuly your phone has that option.