View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 01:10 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well in this case it wasn't just anybody, it was Lagardere Entertainment founded in 2008 and here's a little bit about what the web had to say about the company.
Lagardère Entertainment is France's leading film and television producer (fiction, entertainment programming) with GMT, DEMD, De Père en Fils, Image & Compagnie, Merlin, Aubes, and Ango for productions in French; Atlantique Productions for international productions; Maximal, Carson, Angel, 909 Productions, Electron Libre, Réservoir Prod , Telmondis Productions, Léo Vision, Add-On Factory and Tempora.prod for non-scripted programming; and Lagardère Entertainment Rights, Telmondis Distribution, and les Editions Musicales François 1er for rights and distribution. Lagardère Entertainment is now a major player in the production and management of artistic content. Its leading programs include, Josephine Guardian Angel, C Dans l'Air, Nos Chers Voisins, Mafiosa, Borgia, Jo, Clem, Céline Dion le grand show, Pep's, Toute une histoire, Les chansons d'abord, Caïn, the International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo, PolitiqueS, the Concert pour la Tolérance, C Politique, Recherche appartement ou maison, Vaugand, Foster Family, the Concert of Paris, the island of truth, In ze boite, Maison à vendre and the series The Transporter.

As I said, this video had over 300,000 views which I think may have made it more of a target. Of course I never have looked to make money off of these videos or anything else I do concerning Alizée.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-17-2015 at 01:32 PM..