View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 03:28 AM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
What? What's he doing? Seriously, what's he doing?
I understand if he wants to become a Muslim and go to a country where women are required to cover themselves so that he won't have to bear the sexual frustration. Maybe he thinks it's too late for himself, but he can try to spare others of being trapped by Alizée. Well, again, I can totally understand the feeling, but however much simpathy I may have for Matrix, it is too late for me and many others. We still love Alizée and will march on. Hey, if he wants to take down his videos, whatever, but if he's messing with Alizée he's asking to get killed. I'm just saying, there are lots of people out there of all kinds. Take away the best thing ever? Never! Is this guy going to be that crazed hysterical fan she was worried about (no doubt due to Mylène's horrible experience)?
Ok, i have to ask - I was here the day Matrix (i think) got all bummed out because Alizée looked like a grown up now. But did he change religions or something? And did he try to get Alizée' videos withdrawn? Anyone with info send me a linky or description of this madness - and yes, its 3:30 a.m. and i'm bored!

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience