View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 04:39 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Her financial situation has always been a big puzzle to us. We think she should have made plenty of money from her early years (1999-2004), but one of the interesting rumors and I do stress rumors of what happened in her life is that Jeremy came along and told her she wasn't making as much money as she should be. So how much money did she make?

She's always seemed to like expensive accessories, yet we've never seen her in an expensive car.

I think she could have had her own place built in Ajaccio, after she moved back there, yet she chose to move into an apartment/condo that had a great view of the Blood Islands, a view she treasured so much. Was that view from that apartment/condo, more important to her than owning a place of her own?
Well, this website says:
The French singer has an estimated net worth of $ 215 million. It owes its money to some smart equity investments, a substantial number of properties, and lucrative sponsorship deals with CoverGirl cosmetics. She also owns several restaurants (the “Fat Alizée Burger” chain) in Paris, a soccer team (the “Ajaccio Angels”), has launched her own vodka brand (Pure Wonderalizée - France) and is now trying to reach a younger target group with its well-selling perfume line ("From Alizée with love") and the fashion line "Seduction by Alizée".

The apartment offered enough room for 2 people and the view is really beautiful. I think owning your own property also requires a certain amount of maintenance, even when you are not at home.