View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
I always believed here to learn more and serve the society in the better way. Our life is short and we should utilize it for doing something which would benefit next generation or at least make it better for current generation.

There is no end to the learning. No matter in what situation you're, what is current profession, you can always know more. Especially in this current age of internet, it is even more easier. I remember one post by Fandealifee where he wrote about old computers he used and how kids these days enjoy much more favorable situation than their older generations.

I want to enter Civil services. Public administration is very challenging and people wonder why someone from technological background would want to enter that field. But after spending so many years devoted to science and technology, it's not hard to realize that working for mankind is not too different and even if paths may be different, goal has to be something like that. You can earn lot of money, but what's next. What will you do?

There are many problems in my country and my area. If I can help everyone and contribute to improve the situation, I'll be more than happy.
I agree ... our world is very dynamic and changes fast

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!