View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 09:16 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
I'm not saying you have to like her tattoos, but does it change the way you feel about her music and dancing? It shouldn't. Unless you liked her for her body. But she's a musician, dancer, and entertainer first. She happens to have the body of a model, but she doesn't do runway. So why worry?... If she were a male basketball player we wouldn't be on her like "Oh Em Gee, another tattoo!" so why are we like that when talking about a female musician?
So if I like the looks and sound and the handling of a Ferrari and they decided to paint grafiti all over the bodies of Ferrari's I shouldn't bitch because they still sound and handle well? That it shouldn't effect my feelings for Ferarri's. All of the aspects of Alizee as well as Ferrari's are all parts of the appeal. Another analogy is that if you break off one leg of a three legged stool, it will no longer stand on it's own. In Alizee's case, I fear that the tats are a symptom of deeper seeded issues that may have been there all the time or has transpired over time. In either case, it effects how I view her. It is what it is.The whole package either real or imagined doesn't really matter. It's all part of the image and all parts are equally important in the package. That was her magical appeal. It has permanently been negatively effected for me regardless of the fact that she still has two legs left so to speak. One is permanently missing for me.