View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 01:26 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I thought of something not long ago. I don't know when exactly the split with Jeremy happened or how bad it was, but after you come out of a breakup/divorce or any situation that tears at you, one way to help yourself cope with the loss is to do something like change your hair or buy a whole bunch of new clothes. I can see the tattoos as a liberating thing for Alizee. Granted, I would have stopped at one or two, but I guess she decided that she really, really likes them.

I don't know if boys go through a similar process but it can be therapeutic.

Also she is 27 years old and she does not need anyone to sit down with her and tell her that she's not behaving appropriately. You can be as mad about the tattoos as you want but sentiments like "someone needs to intervene and tell her that this isn't acceptable" are silly. She dresses herself and pays her own bills and makes her own money, and is also generous enough to share herself with her audience through her pictures on Twitter and her music. It's nobody's place to tell this grown woman what she should and should not be doing with her personal life or her own skin. That's crazy.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 07-16-2012 at 01:42 AM..