Thread: Memory Lane
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 03:37 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

hmm not sure i get this exactly so pardon moi if i get this wrong but it seems like a nice way to re-discover through others eyes and hearts . ALS the condensed version is great and thanks for also including her full . I don't recall ever seeing that condensed , though like SD said so many years of videos hard to remember them all . I am surprised of scruff selection . I'd always memory lane Amsterdam i must have watched it for a week straight lol . . but the new Nickelodeon is pretty amazing as being somewhat unedited and no flashy effects imho mo beta than others ( its like look i already know her name you dont have to shine text across her face . . . ( we really need to form an Alizee's Oceans Eleven and steal all the unedited performance videos ) . Now joking aside ( not ) over all the ones i watch most or listen to are my remixes of ML Techno and Jordyn Taylors - Shake It ( i can hear AJ's voice singing it and the accent would be mmmazing to really hear )

Credit goes to you Scruffy for making his MLT mix as that inspired me to want to mix .

Therefore my " memory lane " goes to

PS im still perplexed by how there are two versions of your video one full length of the song and the other which is linked above not being the whole song yet you cant recall how that happened.Its like youtube cut your video short...

Last edited by alizeefan; 02-15-2015 at 03:44 PM.. Reason: CURSE YOU PERRY THE PLATAPUS ! look im always editing my posts so come back in a couple hours when im done ^,.^~