Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Nice thread Scruffy!

Classic vid!
Thank You!

Quote:

Well as far as fanvids go the one that really got me most was Return made by Orion back in the day before Alizée returned to us in December 2007.............
Orion does great work. Laura Pausini (who I never had heard of before) has a beautiful voice and that's a great song, so I sent Orion a pm to see if he still has that video. I'd really like to see it.

That Laura Pausini video you posted is a great video in itself; beautiful woman; beautiful voice; very good video and I wlll check out some more of her songs later, but I already know what's at the end of that journey. I will enjoy her and her performances, but in the end, I will be asking myself what sets Alizee apart from so many other beautiful singers with so many other beautiful songs? Sometimes I get the feeling the answer is very complex; other times I think it's very simple. I'd love to find again what I found with Alizee, but I've been so fortunate in what I found with her, I do feel blessed for having her come into my life and I feel it's unfair to ask for too much and I'm still enjoying the hell out of what we have today.

Quote:
..................I always liked this performance and the way the crowd were so into it.........
This was a performance I liked because the crowd was so into it; in fact after the 1:40 mark, there are points where they just about drown her out.