Thread: Memory Lane
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 08:32 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Another live performance I liked was at a festival in Italy. The way she interacted with the audience with little waves was cute.

This performance was in the town of Pistoia. When I made my first trip to Italy, I arrived in Rome. I knew Alizee had performed at a few places in Italy and I was really interested in two of them because of the beauty of the settings. One was Pistoia and the other was Taormina on Sicily.

So I went to Pistoia, because I wanted to better visualize how it must've been to be in this beautiful setting, watching this beautiful young lady.
A year after performing in Pistoia in Festivalbar they call it, singing Moi Lolita, she again performed in Pistoia during Festivalbar, this time performing J'en ai marre.

I wanted to post a link to that performance and I found apparently it was no longer on Youtube, so I re-uploaded it.

I then went down to Taormina; another beautiful, beautiful, setting and just sat in that Greco-Roman theater, gazing at Mt Etna in the background, day dreaming again of what it would have been like to have been there watching her.

Getting back to enjoying how fans get into it, I always enjoyed those 4 young ladies who were side by side, waving to the music at the 3:24 mark.