Thread: Memory Lane
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 08:00 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by comjoz View Post

...........Regarding Laura Pausini song,
there is a fan video with that song............... It's Pour Alizée at http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1m...r-alizee_music (select Quality 380 for viewing)

That video you posted this link for looks like it was posted by Ben; the man who's been keeping this forum going for years and it was posted it looks like in the time frame for the video Un-rêve mentioned; in this case April, 2007, but this is a video where it looks like fans are urging Alizée to come back and doesn't have clips of Gourmandises in it; at least as far as I could tell. It's a 10 minute video and it stopped playing for me 3 times within the first 3 minutes. Also it looks like Ben makes an appearance in it . I think Orion might be in it, but I'm not sure exactly what he looks like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
................ Then i get an idea of what clips to use before hand , anyway watching your video and mine same time in sync , some parts of yours catch my eye and some of mine - as in they make a good re-mix-mix with your permission i'll eventually get to that too....... ..
Feel free to use any of my videos and if the original is of higher quality and if I still have it and you want it, I will send it to you some how.

Quote:
................ Yes she had a bit of giggle in her voice , i often wonder during the times when it isn't obvious - what exactly she is laughing about . Like your video it could be a number of things , that would make an interesting mix of clips of her giggles ( i love her laugh ) .................
We had a discussion a few months back about songs on Blonde and I had said I didn't like her laugh at the start of the song Blonde, because to me, it sounded like something that wasn't natural, something that was forced of course, for the making of the song; where as here in this clip, it sounded incredibly spontaneaous and beautiful.

and that moment brings to me another time when her voice sounded incredibly beautiful and that is back when they were celebrating the completion of the installation of strobe lights on the Eiffel tower back in 2003. Unfortunatlely the MC was babbling like a brook, but it was the most beautiful "Merci beaucoup" I've ever heard in my life.

Quote:
................ I love those waves too , i wonder what her motives are there how it all started . ............................. .
I had wondered in the begining if that was something Mylene Farmer taught her "The fans like to see that.......wave often!", but when you follow her as much and for as long as we have, the true character unveils itself in so many ways, such as the thing with the drum sticks I mentioned in a previous post here, then there was her reaction at the M6 awards, her reaction in the studio during SAD 2001 and I think 2 of the most revealing moments in this video was at the :52 mark where a little brat almost pulls her into the stands and she laughs about it and there was the time in Poland when the interviewers made some off color remarks at the 3:03 mark and you could see the fury building up inside her.

There were the times she went back to Ajaccio every weekend early in her career to be with family and freinds. Her tremendous devotion to Corsica and family. It all points to a woman who is incredibly strong of character and as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. How did Jeremy screw up so bad?