Thread: Memory Lane
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 10:53 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by comjoz View Post
Regarding Laura Pausini song,
there is a fan video with that song. It's Pour Alizée at http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1m...r-alizee_music (select Quality 380 for viewing)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
That video you posted this link for looks like it was posted by Ben; the man who's been keeping this forum going for years and it was posted it looks like in the time frame for the video Un-rêve mentioned; in this case April, 2007, but this is a video where it looks like fans are urging Alizée to come back and doesn't have clips of Gourmandises in it; at least as far as I could tell. It's a 10 minute video and it stopped playing for me 3 times within the first 3 minutes. Also it looks like Ben makes an appearance in it . I think Orion might be in it, but I'm not sure exactly what he looks like.
^^

Well the original video was uploaded on 30th of march 2007 by RondasX.

Orion was the main player behind this video though and from what I remember he spent alot of time putting it all together.. you can see his message to Alizée around the 6:11 minute mark.

http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthre...ages-to-Alizée

Well Roman, RMJ, Jessica, Homer, AlphaDevil2, RondasX, Snatcher, Orion and many others took part in this vid and I was also proud to be part of it. Well it meant alot to me and my Alizée journey and you can catch my message to Alizée around the 7:40 minute mark if interested.. I'm a lousy singer but hey I got Alizée on my side.

Once again BIG thanks to Orion, Snatcher and RondasX for bringing it all to life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'd love to find again what I found with Alizee, but I've been so fortunate in what I found with her, I do feel blessed for having her come into my life and I feel it's unfair to ask for too much and I'm still enjoying the hell out of what we have today.
I feel ya, I also feel it's too much to ask to see that Return video again.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 02-18-2015 at 12:05 PM.. Reason: deleted non Alizée vid + grammer mistakes