View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 07:52 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Scruffydog777;255476]I still really am not sure about my relationship for lack of a better word is with her.

One thing life has taught me is no matter how incredibly beautiful and sexy a woman appears on the outside, that has in many cases nothing to do with what she's like on the inside and I think that's why I've always been in love with the performer as opposed to the person.

Being attracted to a woman that you know you don't know hardly anything about is part of the insanity. We have a peripheral sense of who she is, but we can go a little deeper than her public persona. I think we can say with confidence, Alizee is not a conniving, manipulative person. She appears fundamentally honest and as best she can be, true to herself. To have survived in the entertainment business for 17 years, she must have strength of character. She is an introvert: It’s one of the reasons people have trouble reading her. Despite her worldly experiences and professional successes, she appears to still possess a childlike innocence. She appears unblemished by the world. She is not into drugs and alcohol: sex—it’s hard to say. Beyond that we know nothing about her thought processes: what if anything she thinks about politics, religion, art, literature, history, the USA, love, food, whatever. Her formal education is limited, but her life experiences are formidable. We do know she is very defensive about her privacy, she is close to her family, she likes Nutella, ice cream sundaes, the outdoors, dogs, and she really likes Gregorie.