View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 10:24 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
I haven't been following everything, but is there any hope of any new song from her?
That is the question that Alizee can only answer. Being such a private person, communicating with her fans is not one her strengths. I know the air of "mystery" can work to a celebrity's benefit, but at this point, her loyal fans that have stuck with her all these years and continue to follow her would appreciate an update on the singing part of her career. Does she still have a passion for singing? Is singing to make people happy still important to her? Is she just interested in putting out a studio album and that's it, or would she want to have a concert tour? What kind of music would she be interested in doing for her next album (if she does one)? These are the kind of questions that I have that I would be interested in knowing her answer. I also would totally accept her saying that she is done with singing, and even so, would continue to be a fan. It's just knowing.

I think the success of the dance studio is highest on her priority list for now, professionally. But sending your kids to dance class, or taking dance lessons yourself casually, is a "luxury". The world has enjoyed a 10 year run of economic expansion since the great recession, but the signs are all there that this current bubble will pop. A dance studio in LA could probably survive even during lean times because of the sheer amount of wealth, but Corsica is probably a different story. It's always good to have a Plan B for survival. I hope singing is part of their Plan B!

Something that I don't think has ever been discussed on this site is if she just would retire for the time being and have more children. She is still young, but the biological clock is ticking. She has a new husband with no children of his own. It would be a great contribution to the world to bring little Gregoires and Alizees into existence.

So, we all hold our breaths and wait for news, any news. It would be great if it would be from her directly.