View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 12:21 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

No evidence if he influenced the decision on him being picked as her partner. I dont know if the decision has been made already or other candirades were in the selection but I can imagine when he head about her participation he noticed this chance and tried to get her as a partner?

Here is the article I mentioned.

http://www.purebreak.com/news/gregoi...-a-dals/115686

Grégoire Lyonnet long in love with Alizée: "I was hoping that she participates in DALS"

Alizée and Grégoire Lyonnet are now married and continue to live their beautiful love story between Paris and Corsica. And the dance dancer with the stars 7 on TF1 has even revealed that before meeting the singer, he was already in love since the age of 13 years.

"At 13, I found that Alizée was the most beautiful woman in the world"

Alizée and Grégoire Lyonnet met on the floor of Danse with the stars on TF1 and their love story was born under the eyes of viewers. A beautiful idyll that ended in marriage for Alizée and Grégoire Lyonnet. While Alizée is going to find her husband Grégoire Lyonnet next saturday in the bonus of dans Danse avec les stars 7 for a dance in trio with Camille Lou, the couple talked about their romantic relationship in the pages of Gala.

After having revealed to our colleagues their desire to become parents together, Grégoire Lyonnet also confessed to being in love with Alizée for a very long time: "Alizée is two years older than me when I was 13 or 14 years old and I I saw on TV, I thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world, far ahead of all others. Even before meeting her, the dancer had a real crush on the performer of "Moi Lolita".

"In addition he had a girlfriend who looked like me" even said Alizée, before her husband explains: "Attention, I will pass for a weird guy ... But it's true that I was interested in a college girl next door because of this resemblance ".

"Dance with the stars, I secretly hoped that Alizée would participate"

The one who is still in the competition of Dance with the stars 7 with his partner Camille Lou made it clear that he was not "a fan of Alizée". No, "I just found the beautiful singer," he detailed. And his crush was so strong that Grégoire Lyonnet even confessed: "Once at Danse with the stars, I secretly hoped that Alizée would participate, and four seasons later, it happened."

An ultra romantic story that is warm to the heart! The singer, now his wife, concluded: "We both believe in destiny and sometimes we ask ourselves a question: if I had agreed to participate in the show earlier, would we still be together today ?".

Last edited by kulli; 01-07-2018 at 01:17 PM..