View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 03:52 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
In all honesty, when moi lolita was out, it played ALL THE TIME in Greece. It still plays now on the radio, but back then it was crazy. At least Alizee got to experience immense success for a time, unlike some one-hit wonders like TaTu and Mojo.

Anyone remembers this?

It was around that time that moi lolita came out. Also Amelie, the movie!
I can't say that I remember that song or video. I think I was still listening to a lot of country and bluegrass back in those days.

Alizee's poor judgment to load her body with tattoos just shows she is a flawed human, just like the rest of us. In a way, it is a bit of relief that she showed that she was not perfect. Nobody is perfect, but at least physically she was pretty much there. Her personality was perfect as far as what she revealed to the public. It must be a lot of pressure to live up to the public perception of perfection.

The reason I still continue to be a fan while a great many have bolted is that I understand my own flaws and mistakes in my life, and people have been gracious to me. I definitely can in turn be gracious to her. I still don't like them and that will never change.