View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 01:30 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Getting back to Katy Perry's video 'Eye of the Tiger' with it's 9 billion views. If you watch it, there's a couple of things, that cause your mind to be distracted and I'm wondering if others notice the same things I do.
Her tattoos? I noticed them right away. Inside her right bicep, and there looked to be another one on her left forearm if I am not mistaken. At first I was distracted by her taking her shower

Any that I have missed?

Quote:
I'm mentioning again the ACDL video because I've talked about it before, but I don't think I've posted a picture with it and I wanted to make sure people knew what I was talking about, so it is posted below. They have this beautiful, setting, hair do, beautiful dress; then you stick that arm right in the middle of it and it's not rocket scientist material to see that arm did not fit in with it's surroundings.
She is an absolute beauty with this hair style, but admittedly, this along with others with her arm front and center, is hard to watch because of them stupid tattoos.

We talked about the difference that production makes. Katy's song is a good song, not a great song in my opinion, but look at her top quality video. With ACDL, Sony paid $10 at Goodwill for an umbrella and raincoat, got a bushel of leaves from the back yard, and hired a couple of college students to do lighting and special effects (or maybe they did it for free). The only thing to look at is Alizee in her beautiful dress, and she has that damn arm sticking out front and center. Your point taken loud and clear.

Quote:
I give up. Who is this woman?

You know there is Alizee the person, and then there is Alizee the product. Nobody likes to think of a person being a "product", but in show biz, that is what she is. She was born with natural assets beyond anything I have seen.

People also call her an "artist", and artists get into tattoos as part of expressing their artistic side. I don't consider Alizee an artist. She is a PERFORMER. An artist writes music, a performer sings music. Sometimes you get both in the same package, but as far as I can tell, Alizee doesn't write her music.

This made me think about the women who are Victoria Secret models. They are the best of the best, and do you think VC will allow their models to tat themselves up? If they do, they will find themselves modeling for Adam and Eve, which caters to a totally different crowd.

I don't see any tats here: