View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 07:58 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think it was obvious from show one, she fell in love with the show and the people she met. How quickly she fell in love with Greg, I'm not sure. It was obvious in show 2 that she hadn't let go of Jeremy......... yet. When she danced with Greg in that show to Patrick Brue's "Je te le dis quand même", a song I guess that hit too close to home, you could see the sadness on her face during the dance and the tears afterwards.

I have to admit it was not until now that I wanted to watch this. I was just being stubborn - it was not the kind of dancing that I enjoy, and it wasn't the kind of dancing that I like to see Alizee performing.

But I have to admit that it was very moving. Seeing Alizee so sad and then crying is difficult, to say the least. I'm sure she has had her fair share of sadness up until that point. It is my hope that her future days are full of smiles.

Regarding the Alizee with Attitude short video clip, I can totally handle a little bit of fire in a woman. It's the explosive, seeing red kind of tempers that I have no tolerance for. I don't see any kind of evidence of that in Alizee.

So Scruffy, I appreciate the file on your google drive. I have terabytes of free hard drive space on a media drive. I have lately been downloading as much as I can of Alizee videos. If you can share some additional that you find interesting, I would definitely be adding them to my collection.