View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 07:15 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think I understand some of the newer fans views towards DALS video. When I first became an Alizée fan, the Alizée affect from those first few years, lasted for years. There were so many performances, so many videos that I never tired of watching.

Though there have been some very good moments after that such as Les Enfoires and DALS and SAGA, nothing can compare with Alizee 1999-2003 and until that affect wears off, there wont be a whole lot of interest in other things.

Still, these other performances, especially DALS gives us great insight into Alizee the person.

So maybe newer fans at this point wont have a lot of interest in the newer files, but I will still upload these files as space permits on my Google drive.

Some of them are available on the hub. I was banned from the hub at a time I was trying to help them out (long story). But if anyone has a file from me that they see is not on the hub, please feel free to upload it to the hub, because I want these translated files to be available to all her fans.

Soon, I will post more DALS videos on my Google drive. If anyone missed the first one, let me know. I will upload them in order so you can see the show progress as it happened.

Looking through my Google drive, I still had this show in there. It's a French comedy show that again I paid to have translated. It was her first attempt at acting and she did a good job. It may be on Youtube. I'll see if I can find a link. I've heard mention that not long ago, there was the possibility of her being in a movie, but apparently, she turned it down.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzK...ew?usp=sharing

I see the video on Youtube for the comedy show ( nos chers voisin), but not my version with the English subtitles.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-15-2018 at 07:20 PM..