Thread: Memory Lane
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 05:20 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Alizée performed the song Dis-lui toi que je t'aime (Telll her that I love you) in July of 2010 in Tel Aviv in Israel, during a show that was a tribute to Serge Gainsbourg. He originally wrote the song for Vannesa Paradis.

Serge (2 April 1928 – 2 March 1991) was a French singer, songwriter, pianist, film composer, poet, painter, screenwriter, writer, actor, and director.Regarded as one of the most important figures in he was renowned for his often provocative and scandalous releases

Vanessa had her first major hit in 1985, with which she became internationally famous,"Joe le taxi", in 1987 when she was 14

Dis-lui toi que je t'aime, is Vanessa Paradis's 8th single. It was released in the autumn of 1990 in the second extract of the album Variations on the same love, written by Serge Gainsbourg and composed by Franck Langolff.

She was also in a relationship with Johnny Depp who she had 2 children with.

From a page I found Le Gossip.net from 2014 (https://www.legossip.net/vanessa-paradis-alizee/229351/)

"Alizée appealed to Vanessa Paradis with whom she hopes to work one day in a small statement on "Twitter", a microblogging network where she is very active.

Will pretty Corsican one day duet with the ex-girlfriend of Johnny Depp? Maybe.

Responding to a question from a fan who asked her "what was her love at first sight" and with "what singer" or "singer," she dreamed of making a duet ", the winner of the 4 edition of" Dance with the Stars " , the competition of TF1, answers without hesitation: "Vanessa Paradis.

"I would dream of doing a duet with Vanessa Paradis, an artist I have always admired! Confirmed Mylène Farmer's ex-protégé, still in full promotion of her "Blonde" album, her first collaboration with Pascal Obispo."

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-20-2018 at 05:23 AM..