View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 02:52 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

okay...

I discovered Alizée 2001 when Moi..Lolita became huge in Germany... I visited a classmate and we worked together on a school project (I guess it was something about a sect for religion) and her TV was on... suddenly Moi.. Lolita starts (I had never heared the song before) and I was pretty fascinated by this kind of music... not just only be the music...finally the clip was great was well and the girl was cute... but it wasn't the clip or the girl what had have fascinated my so much.... this song was soooo awesome! But I just had seen the clip a second time and that was all I know about this... to be honest - I never remember the name of the girl and I had no idea who was singing this catchy song... and at the beginning I didn't really noticed in which language she sung... I weren't sure if this was italian or french *blushing*...but everytime I have heard ML on the radio it makes me happy... you maybe ask yourself why I never known her name? So... I'm not the kind of person who is watching MTV, Viva and all these stupid music stations... at least I never watch it... I was never really interested... and I don't know why but I never got the idea to type "Lolita" and "singer" or "song" into google... I don't remember if we have known google in 2001... argh...

Well... time passed by... I never forget the song and that curious because I'm that kind of person: I hear a song at a radio station, I find the music fine and great for two or three weeks and then I forget about it... music was never really important to me and because of that I have no idea about current songs or something like that... I don't know much about music and singers... I have just a few songs I listen more often and keep them in my mind... and when I hear a song in the radio it's 99% sure that I don't know who is singing it...

but back to Alizée! As I said - seasons changed, years passed by and I didn't got Moi.. Lolita out of my mind... and than something happens...

I was sitting infront of the TV (it was in 2003, I guess I had to be in late spring or the in summer... dunno) and then some stupid commercials flickered across the screen... and suddenly there was it! just a short spot. About a special album... MCE!!! Okay, I didn't know that it was Alizée but the voice in the background said something like "Here is the new album of the french singer who had sung Moi.. Lolita". It was like an electric shock! I remembered the song and I was happy cause now I KNEW who that french girl was... and after that I went to the next CD shop and bought both albums...

so by two flukes I get to know Alizée and listened Gourmandises and MCE all day long and my mum was going crazy... always the same CDs...

I fall in love with her voice first I have heared Moi Lolita... but now I discovered the true beauty of Alizées voice... it was amazing... I was bewitched by every note, every line, every melodie... and by Alizée!

she is one of the best things which had happened in my life and also with twice cancelled concerts in the past - I would never say that I wasted my time... because without her my life would not be complete... I would miss her too much... okay I'm going offtopic...

P.S. If there are some mistakes in my post I'm sorry....