View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 03:27 PM
Zéeologist

Antares is on a distinguished road

So let me get this straight... you're effectively holding the Alizée Hub ransom unless we conform to your musical tastes and spam the hub chatbox with "SUGOI DESU YO NE?" All because Rev asked an honest question about whether or not the information in the OP is current? A question that is made all the more valid by the fact that the information is not current (OP says you need to share 1GB, currently it is set at 10GB)? If it sounds crazy when I say it out loud like this... well, that's because it's crazy.

Like Scruffy said, chatting is incidental. Why should I feel compelled to write something nobody cares about and nobody will bother to read? I will say something if I have a reason to, but I've yet to come across one on the hub. That doesn't mean that I don't support the existence of the hub or appreciate it, just that I have nothing to say.

Why is it any of your concern what music we like? Outside of Asia, things like Kpop and Jpop are pretty niche tastes. There's obviously not going to be much overlap in interest between Asian pop and French pop, so you're fooling yourself if you think Alizée fans are going to start gushing over Psy and doing the Gangnam Style dance all of a sudden. And just because other French pop artists are French doesn't mean we have to like them.

"My requirements for sustaining the Hub have been ridiculously minimal and your shortsightedness and arrogance in following your own rules in MY HUB is what will directly result in the Hub going..."

Yes, the requirements have been minimal, and nowhere have they ever stated that we are required to use the chatbox and become Kpop fans. You're pulling arbitrary "rules" out of nowhere here.

Look, I appreciate what you've done for the hub, but I'm not going to sit back and pretend like this isn't ridiculous. Other users might too polite to say anything, but I'm sure we're all thinking the same thing.