View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 10:49 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

http://www.gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_st...moureux_377527

The following quote is taken from Gala Magazine article entitled:

Alizee: Far from Grégoire Lyonnet, his fear of failure in love
THE SINGER DOES NOT WANT TO RELIVE THE PAIN OF SEPARATION

The success came very early in life Alizee. gold record before his eighty years, the young woman seems to have been a failure: his divorce from Jérémy Chatelain, the father of her daughter. An event that still seems to haunt the singer.

"Dancing is question, go deep in n i" once said the choreographer Marie-Claude Pietragalla . Precisely, the show Dancing with the Stars (where the former star dancer she occupies a juror for four years) is often the scene of great moments of emotion. This week, Karine Ferri who shed a few tears at the thought of his son six months, Mael. But three years ago, another well-known French of pretty brunette had also left overwhelmed by the emotion.

Alizee, Grégoire Lyonnet face his dance partner, who has since become his life partner, trusted in these words. " I chose to speak [...] of separation with dad my daughter ... because simply it is the biggest failure for me in my life. This is the biggest ... I could not get my family. " A failure of which it still does not seem to shed.

Back in the early 2000s interpreter of Moi ... Lolita is everywhere. French artist most sold abroad (4 million CDs sold worldwide!), Gold record, she saw a phenomenal success and not even 20 years. During a musical competition, in 2003, it crosses a certain Jeremy Chatelain, from the second promotion Star Academy. The thunderbolt is immediate. Just seven months later, the couple married in Las Vegas. And in 2005 they welcomed their daughter, Annily. A happiness in family life then announces to them. Alizee finds an anchor, and a way to resume a normal life after the sudden celebrity.

In 2012 however, Alizee and Jeremy announce their separation, to the surprise and after nine years of complicity displayed. " It was very complicated to explain that despite separation, her father and I will always be there for her and always love so much. This is the toughest time I've had to live as a mom , "she had then told the magazine in 9 months.

. A break, Alizée then seen as a personal defeat Weakened by this heartbreak, the brunette was so lucky to come - literally - in the strong arms of Grégoire Lyonnet, during the fourth season DALS in 2013. The dancer becomes a trainer. He surprises him, takes him to the restaurant, and their reconciliation is done under the eyes of the viewers. Their love story is obvious, and it's no surprise that one learns formalizing their relationship.

But everything is not always rosy between the two lovers. There are two years, Gregoire Lyonnet hurriedly left the fifth season of DALS. A departure that would have been caused by Alizee, unhappy to see him dancing alongside Nathalie Pechalat . "Alizee, 30, choreographer girlfriend since his participation in DALS last year, was well jealous of Nathalie Pechalat, who succeeded him on the board this season, indicated at the time Le Parisien. Since the beginning of the show, September 27, Alizee never missed a premium, live from the studio of Plaine-Saint-Denis (Seine-Saint-Denis). Access to rehearsals is forbidden to outsiders. But the singer monitors. Is it to avoid offending his love Gregory carefully avoids too lascivious dances with the lady? In fact, since the beginning of the season, jurors DALS often accused the two partners their lack of 'connection'. But these efforts remain woefully inadequate to calm Alizee. " And the newspaper to reveal that to calm things Nathalie Pechalat have even organized" meeting to four with his own companion, actor Jean Dujardin " . An attempt that has been " idle " yet explained the newspaper.

Today, the two lovebirds are husband and wife , but the rumors about jealousy Alizee started again during the current and seventh edition of DALS . The sexy Camille Lou is the new Gregoire Lyonnet dance partner , and the gossips blow that the singer does not see this duo very good eye. Denials by Camille Lou in the Mad Mag on NRJ12 , they have said-have flared up since the publication of a cryptic message on the account Instagram Alizee: "the eagles do not fly with the pigeons" , recorded under a photo of her husband. a sentence to denounce the gossip about her marriage, or to attack Camille Lou? Difficult to judge, but the top of its 32 years, Corsica seems determined to live an unhindered happiness , even defend tooth and nail. And that's all we want him.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 11-30-2016 at 07:08 PM.. Reason: Adding link to the original article