View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 06:47 PM
Jericho Kanes the Name

Renegade is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
Well my name is Tyler i am from around Minot North Dakota which is up by the Canadian border if anyone is wondering

lets see i found out about Alizee about a year ago over at a friend's house and yeah i have been hooked ever since i have all the albums and the en concert cd and dvd that gets watched often almost always put the video as my wallpaper

finally bought built an awesome computer so i am now able to join this fantastic forum

i like to go shooting and hunting as far as gun i have a couple of new england hunting rifles an ithica shotgun and a dragunov svd (really cool gun)

for vehicles i that have a 2001 VW Jetta with the V6, a 86 toyota pickup (has broken connecting rod so the motor doesn't run right now), and a 69 toyota FJ-40 that i lifted and put 36" super swampers on still need to get a motor for it and someday lockers and lower gears offroading is one of my other hobbies(will have to post pics of the FJ-40 some day)

favorite movies have to be The Professional, Hitman, Carlito's Way, Strange Brew, Blazing Saddles, Underworld, Resovoir Dogs, Last Man Standing, The Jackyl, and about any other Bruce Willis movies

music that i listen to is of course Alizee and others are ACDC, Rob Zombie, Rammstien, Marilyn Manson, Buckcherry, and Offspring those are some of my favorites bands

games that i play are Call of Duty 4, Heroes 5, Battlefield 2, Hitman, and a little bit of World of Warcraft (if anyone plays any of these lets me know and we could get on the same server)

I work on an oil rig so when i am working i don't have a whole lot of time to do stuff, but i work 10 days on and 5 days off so makes for a good weekend

and if there is a tour this fall/winter i will be going to at least one concert so if anyone else is there i hope to see you

Peace out

Hey that's my catch phrase.......just Kidding man.
Welcome to Alizee America and hope you have a fun time here.

I play Russian roulette everyday.... a man sport, with a bullet life.
YEA a bullet called life.