View Single Post
Old 08-13-2006, 02:06 AM

Keyman009 is on a distinguished road
Default Just lost my normal life!

Oh my god my life as I knew it has ended.

This girl is absolutely stunning.

All my years I have been obsessed with deep, dark brown eyes and their ability to paralyze me.

Although I have met many girls with pretty brown eyes, only a few reached in and touched what felt like my soul. My current wife (similar in looks to Alizee but with blonde hair) captured my soul 21 years ago.

I used to beg her to let me look into her eyes for hours!

Casually looking through youtube videos, I came across one of Alizee's. It was not the best quality but with her, it didn't need to be!

Needless to say, I began searching for more and found plenty.

Now my case is hopeless! I feel 16 again, Alizee is perfection. I have dreamed of this girl long before she was alive. It is just unbeleivable that she exists in reality.

It physically hurts to look at Alizee, her beauty overpowers me. I could stare into her eyes for enternity.

I had a fairly normal life before seeing her but fear it will be no more. I will never look at another girl without thinking "Alizee is better".

For those of you that are not American, I am sure that you will find this somewhat offensive and/or arogant, but for god's sake get that girl to come to America! She could be the next Maddona only better!

I used to think Brittany Spears was hot, Jessica Simpson hotter! While beautiful, they are but dim stars who's light pales in comparison to Alizee.

How can someone be so perfect? How is this possible?

Of all the videos I have seen, my favorite is not a music video. It is the Stars a Domicile video where she meets Jessica. I have never even thought it would have been possible but I think that had she walked into the store and started singing to me the way she sang to Jessica I would have fell to the ground and died of heart failure.

How am I going to get my life back now? How do I stop thinking about her? At the moment is doesn't seem possible.