View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 08:35 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
Snow has fallen in abundance in Corsica in recent days. Weather conditions that offered magical landscapes throughout the region. From Bavella to the Vizzavona pass, many walkers took the opportunity to enjoy beautiful hikes in the island relief. Many of you have shared with us the pictures that you have immortalized during your outings, here is a selection.

http://www.corsematin.com/diaporamas...TN9d7RgBQbMvcU
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post
I live a little north about 300 miles from Corsica but on the coast of the same sea. Years with Snow are very rare and when it falls it usually melts in a day or two.
So this is probably the case here as well especially since further south usually means warmer, but I’m sure the kids will make very good use of that time while there’s snow.
Before I visited Corsica, I would have thought except for the mountains, snow would be a rare thing there, but it seems it's a regular thing there I think or is it just in climate change years.

For places like where joebanana lives, it must be such a magical thing, unless you have to shovel it or drive in it.