View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 10:09 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post

How would that confirm her location? There's thousands of homes there and I'm sure the structures are similar. Just admit it, you guys are creeping on her.
See, here is where the difference is between guys and girls. Girls it's all about their image and feelings and with guys it's all about the logic.

Euphoria you look at a picture and what do you see? The exact same thing Alizée is trying to put across. A guy looks at that same picture and sees a completely different image.

Like that one picture Alizée posted, when I and several other members saw it our jaws dropped open. It was the last piece of information we needed to confirm her home address. We had "an" address, and we knew the street was correct, we just didn't have a confirmation that the house "number" we had was the right one. Where I and a few others got the information the house number was an obvious misprint. Someone had fat fingers when they were inputting the information into this particular European data base and logged an extra digit into the house number.

If Alizée was so worried and creeped out by anyone knowing where she lived, she would have, one, never put the picture up and two, after finding out later what it was telling us by reading these posts, she would have immediately realized which picture it was and removed it.

Obviously Euphoria, Alizée isn't too worried that her fans know where her parents live.

We have never bothered her and no one here has any intentions of injecting themselves into or interfering in her life.

Edit: Happy 50th birthday Michelle and thank you for bringing Alizée into our lives.

Last edited by ALS; 04-21-2012 at 11:56 AM.. Reason: Firefox spell check worked too well.