View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 07:11 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I really have to think she will excel at this. She's taken dance lessons since the age of 4, but that in itself doesn't mean that much. I'm sure there are plenty of girls out there who have done the same. The difference is in the way she moves and I'll use an example J'en ai marre in the way she flicks her hand upwards. There is just something unbelievably beautiful in the way she does it. I guess it's called natural ability. The same type of thing applies in sports. You can send junior to all the best little league teams, all the best high school teams, practice with him day after day and there is no guarantee he will ever be any good. The ones who will succeed and the ones who excel are the ones with that natural ability and she has so much of it.

We see year after year in Les Enfoires where they get together on short notice and she always looks incredible in every dance she does. She looks like she's been doing them for years. So I'm sure she's a quick study and I think these two should do very well. I can't really say how well they'll do, because I have no idea who she'll be dancing against or how gifted they might be, but I'd be tremendously surprised if she doesn't make it to that last day.

Shape wise, she is looking fantastic. It appeared she was doing more running than dancing to get in shape for this. Do you think running might be better for the figure than dancing?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-10-2013 at 07:14 PM..