View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 02:03 AM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
1) Alizee sadly doesn't have any people now. Scruff played older songs so her people would have been Mylene and Co. But she is no longer under them obviously haha I'm glad she isn't!

Well, she must have a management team that work behind the scenes on her behalf? I think also that Scruffy's ad's had a mixture of song snippets on them?

The lack of communication from Official sources is a big problem i think. This site gives her a foothold, or at least a beginning, in the US. As do the other sites dotted around the world (for their respective countries).
As far as i'm aware (and again i could be wrong) there has never been any contact from an Official Alizee source to Ben or anyone else directly involved with maintaining AAm. There is an opportunity here and she really needs to reach out and grab it.
If even someone was to come along and say 'We like what you are doing here and Alizee appreciates your efforts' it would be something?
My own site is probably going to have to close for that reason, allthough there are other issues also involved in that but it would be nice to be recognised and appreciated.

Last edited by Junkmale; 07-01-2010 at 02:09 AM.. Reason: sp