View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 11:07 PM

Edsel Di Meo is on a distinguished road
Default Story 2

Well.... today was a pretty good day actually, this day was like a mountain of feelings...

It started okay, i woke up at 7 and a half and then i started to study at 9 am maybe, so everything went nice and then past midday i decided to change my android version from 8.1.1 to 7.1.1 because of yes, so i did it and then my phone wasn't getting signal (like mobile signal). I was completely disconnected from world! and i was supposed to be waiting my study group at 4pm(i have a study group for math, statistics and programming #collegelife), so i felt super stressed trying to fix my mistake and i couldn't, hopefully one of my friends has car and he picked up the other 2 people and when he arrived at my house he just beeped and i heard it. We studied until 7:30pm after that i was trying to fix but everything got worse, i almost cried because i really need my phone..... AND I FOUND THE FIX! at 9:20 pm or so, and when my phone got signal i said "i have to listen to my amorcito ) so i played gourmandises live performance and i was victorydancing like this:

http://a.fod4.com/images/GifGuide/da...kKU1qbnthu.gif

hahahaha Alizée really helped the moment! and now i believe even more i hope also today's lesson is that if you feel happy make you a favor and play Alizée!! hahah (also don't be like me and make a backup of everything before something you don't want happens)

I have my phoneeee yayyy with android 7.1.1!! (stock rom of Motorola g5s plus )

Last edited by Edsel Di Meo; 06-10-2018 at 11:13 PM..