View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 08:27 PM

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I made up some dvd's some time ago that I pass out every chance I get for just that purpose. It has samples of several of her songs on it, then my e-mail address at the end, in case they're interested in more. Maybe I can make some more out for that same purpose and ship them to you

. I also made up some flyers and bumper sticker size pictures, the latter of which I put into a holder in the back window of my S-10 pick up. I'll send you copies. I'll try and post the dvd video or at least a portion of it on Youtube.

Edit:

Here's a video that is very much similar to the one I mentioned except that I've used this one to send to different companies like radio or tv stations or newspapers or magazines. The main difference between this and the one I use for just your average Joe on the street is I cut off the last segment of Stars a domicile plus I add my e-mail at the end.

I will have to update this video to include Par les Paupieres and Les Collines, but until I do, I think it will do the trick.

In this video, I first focused on her English songs, mainly due to the limited cranial capacity of your average Amerian.

Hey wait a minute! I'm an average American.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ptsh-YRwFQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ptsh-YRwFQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Edit:

Here's a flyer I'll post in stores from time to time.
The picture may be a little dated, but it's definitely an attention grabber and that's what we have to do, get their attention, then they can find out the rest of the story. I put little tear strips at the bottom, so they wont forget the name.

Edit:

This is a bumper sticker I made up. The picture once again is dated, but again, it's definitely an attention grabber. It would be nice to use a picture of her in her JAM outfit, but it's just too small on a bumper sticker.
It should probably only have 3 lines of large print for easiest readability on the highway. That's why I put a clear plastic holder in the back window of my pickup. So I can put something in large print for on the road, then maybe switch it to another sticker that has more info for when I go into a mall or to a ball game or stop at a restaurant, etc.
The three lines for highway use should have,
First her name
Then Youtube where they can easily find her
Then one of her songs, the title of which would be easy to remember, and that title has to be a good one, so once they see it, they'll want to see more.

Wow nice video scruff and great idea