View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 10:40 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Well, I can't do that for my family. I try all the time. But they just say 'You're obsessed, and it's scary!'. But I have an idea that I am surprised doc did not mentíon. There is one video you absolutely have to include in a dvd: La Isla Bonita. 3 reasons: it is a song that many Americans recognize; it's in English; and was one of her most beautiful performances. These three reasons practically mandate its inclusion in a dvd for passing out. Hello! Who wouldn't want to learn more after those deep dark eyes stare into you like that? Or after hearing that lovely accent turn an ok song into an AMAZING SONG!? I don't think only advertising her English songs is a good idea, because she is French and sings best in French. But this would be a way to make sure it was watched by at least a few people. As far as I have seen, LIB has more view ratings than most JEAM performances on youtube. Maybe Madonna fans could help us out? That may be where a few views are coming from: Madonna fans who searched LIB and saw a thumbnail of an absolutely gorgeous woman doing the song. Heck, how many mj fans have been curious enough to check remakes of his songs? Fall?