View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 02:27 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
I hope this is not what Alizee's future looks like.
Unfortunately that's a very real possibility; small appearances here and there. I think her last chance of doing any thing significant went out the window with the cancellation of the tour. I'd like to know if the cancellation of the tour was due to the company producing it wasn't happy with the ticket sales and they decided on their own to cancel it or if they weren't happy with the ticket sales and approached Alizée with the idea of cancelling it, and with other options (far less meaningful for her career) such as DALS, LE and these other small events being available to her, she said that's fine with me. I think she didn't fight at all for this tour not to be cancelled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacotey View Post
. ............But all this doesn't matter, cause they really love each other.
That is the bottom line, but they have created some obstacles for themselves. I think this tour could have worked, could have been a success which would have meant much more options for Alizée, career wise, very possibly another album, though hopefully not with Sony.

But I have to believe the demand for her will quickly fade, so Gregoire will have to be the bread and butter man which means he will have to go to distant cities, practicing night after night with no doubt , beautiful partners. That's the type of big boulder Alizée put in the path of their relationship by giving up. I think she better seal the deal with Gregoire pretty quickly and not with a meaningless trip to Las Vegas this time.