View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 10:50 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road

Thank You; Clever Cowboy ! Corsica can be a Wild Place ! A Funny Story; Two Bodybuilders were on a cheap vacation in Corsica and got bored. They saw two kinda dumpy looking Legionnaires sitting at a table in the back of the bar. One said Let's beat up the Legionnaires and we'll have something to tell the guys back at the Gym ! So they went back and started to insult the Legionnaires. The Legionnaires ignored them until it became apparent the Bodybuilders were talking about their mothers ! So the Fight started. But Legionnaires are trained in hand to hand. And so the body builders were beaten up and thrown out of the Bar. The Legionnaires took their money and paid the Barkeep for the Damages and left. One Bodybuilder crawls back into the Bar and asks the Barkeep to hand him down the phone so he can have the Legionnaires arrested for beating them up ! But the Barkeep tells Him; Monsieur, You don't Understand ! In Corsica; the Legion are the Police ! Ha! ( story told by a Legionnaire on a program I was watching )

Edit:

Thank You; Scruffydog777 ! Perhaps she has just fired the M16 and got the hat for trying it out ? I've seen pictures on her Facebook or maybe Instagram that she has a couple of Dogs to protect her , too !
I've just noticed that my link to Saga 3 is inoperative due I guess for copy right. I hope they do not take down them all; since they have English subtitles on the originals.
SAGA 3 has Alizee telling her musical career up to that point to the other singers. It
also has an old singer singing her hit Moi, Lolita back to her with Hip Pops. Alizee finds this funny and amusing and laughs ! I've had links to Saga 1-3 for something like two to three years; so it is distressing to see one disappear ! Perhaps I will start a thread of missing Alizee links; to see if available elsewhere ?

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 09-28-2022 at 10:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts