View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 04:35 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
You've got me thinking now... I know that many newspapers and television stations, and radio stations are owned by a handful of large companies, and that they share content among their outlets. Maybe we could write an article "Great music you've never heard about" and submit it to them (somehow) for a weekend newspaper edition or something like that. The thing is though, rather than just having it be about Alizée, it should be about several French female singers. That way the article could have broader appeal and therefore a better chance at being run, and people who read it can still have a chance to discover Alizée. As you said, we need the contacts and we'd also need someone who could write a nice article.
That's a great idea, Ray! Also, may I suggest this: I know we have some members here who are in college. May be they they could make that article (with photos and/or videos of her if it's online version) and submit it to their college newspapers. After all, Alizee is still very attractive to young people.