Thread: Fifty / Sixty
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 04:52 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well this is kind of a very interesting little story. I thought the official video was very lame. Quite frankly, I hated it. I found this original video far more enjoyable than the black and white one even though it was pretty much the same video. Even so, it was still lacking from the level of a video that is needed to compete with other artists who know what they are doing, but like I said, I enjoyed it.

But the original video is so characteristic of the Sony era. So many bad decisions. Who chose that awful black dress with the gold heart on the front of it? Obviously someone who doesn't know what they are doing and has no business, having input in a world dominated by so many artists who know what they are doing such as Madonna of course, Beyonnce, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, etc....

Thank God for the end of the Sony era. Unfortunately it might have came too late. But if another record company approaches Alizée and she agrees to another album, I hope they don't make the mistake of letting anyone who had any say in her other flops, and I mean anyone, have any say in the production of another album. Otherwise they are wasting their time.

Thanks again for posting Jenny!